Kamis, 28 Agustus 2008

My advisor & Theater

I always increase my skill..
especially for discipline and profesionalism.
and then...
i have been discuss with mr.Wardiman ( Ex.Minister of Education) about our preparation and our implementation.
i think... when he was young,
his character seem like me:
KERAS
so...i have to be carefull, because he always monitoring us, at least once a month.
why? because his status in Darma Bangsa School is ADVISOR.
Mr.Wardiman like Theater too, so... we (Me, Mr.Rahmad, Miss.Setiana) are lucky person for him because we are creator for drama in Darma Bangsa School. He think... we are unique person, because we are teacher with no correlation with theater.
Ya, i hope i will be better...
wish me luck ....!!

1 komentar:

Irma Susanti Irsyadi mengatakan...

Pa Thomas .. selamat berjuang, walaupun Persib eleh wae (kata pa syarif) .. disanaa pasti ga pernah ngaliwett ya ?hehe
pa thomas masih kayak dulu??

kita kangeeen loo ...